Smash Bros. Clans United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Phil's Corner

3 posters

Go down

The Phil's Corner Empty The Phil's Corner

Post  uberyoshi Mon May 05, 2008 3:52 pm

yeah there's a really good chance that you have no idea who the phil is, since only 5 people here know him. but yeah im talking to you guys now, mostly alex when im saying - should we actually make a whole section just for the phil? were the only ones who know about its awesome... yeah thats all i had to say
uberyoshi
uberyoshi
Admin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

The Phil's Corner Empty YES!!!!

Post  Masquerade Wed May 07, 2008 4:03 pm

WE TOTALLY SHOULD, I tried to, but apparently I messed up. Can you try to make the section?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Admin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-30

http://smashclanunited.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The Phil's Corner Empty I posted.

Post  Captain Sun May 11, 2008 5:38 pm

I finally got around to posting and I talked about Phil's youtube page and stuff. I really need to get around to uploading new videos.

Captain
Lv 2

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

The Phil's Corner Empty Re: The Phil's Corner

Post  uberyoshi Sun May 11, 2008 6:02 pm

yay for captain! oh does it say im your friend on youtube? because i dont think i can see any of your videos
uberyoshi
uberyoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Sun May 11, 2008 7:46 pm

Because a certain person gave another certain person my youtube account name, I made all of my videos private, so I am the only one capable of watching them. That way, searching for my account will yield nothing except masquerade's "birthday" present video he made. Even though it wasn't my birthday.

But anyway, no one can find my profile by searching, so the person who gave the other person my account name has been effectively foiled in his plot to establish electronic contact between me and that person. Which would have resulted in merciless annoyance. I win.

Captain
Lv 2

Back to top Go down

Post  uberyoshi Wed May 14, 2008 3:06 pm

well i thought if your friend then they would be able to see the videos. it goes like "this person would like to share videos with you!" and then you can watch them. also, of course, i already kknow who that someone is and i have to say it hasn't been very entertaining. has she at least called you yet????
uberyoshi
uberyoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Sun May 25, 2008 5:43 pm

I actually received a few calls on my cell phone, but I was never there to answer it so I only got messages.

Captain
Lv 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum