Smash Bros. Clans United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better Wii Games

4 posters

Go down

Better Wii Games Empty Better Wii Games

Post  Persona Sun May 18, 2008 2:48 pm

Although Brawl is a amazing game (8.5 in my opinion) it could be better. Like making curved objects in course editor, allowing upside-down pieces in course-editor, not having so many copy-characters, having more unique characters, make better final smashes/ eliminate copy final smashes, having more Event Matches, a better classic mode, the old point system in classic mode, more bosses and have more better stages/ classic stages.

I think Mario Kart Wii and Okami Are better. Okami is basically like The Legend of Zelda but your a wolf with a paintbrush with a green fairy.
Persona
Persona
Lv 2

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Better Wii Games Empty Well...

Post  Masquerade Sun May 18, 2008 5:43 pm

Personally, I happen to like the graphics for Pokemon Battle Revolution. It has super cool graphics! Sadly it's only purpose is to use your Diamond or Pearl version to battle a friends Diamond or Pearl version. The graphics are good. Otherwise, it sucks. I can't wait until Platinum comes out for the DS. Platinum will be a good game. If you haven't seen, Stardust Dragon has been putting all of the Platinum news on our website. Since he was posting it under DS games, and it could be really helpful, we gave him his own section: Stardust Dragon's PKMN News!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Admin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-30

http://smashclanunited.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Better Wii Games Empty Re: Better Wii Games

Post  Captain Tue May 20, 2008 4:54 pm

Brawl would be awesome if it had better stages, it seems that all of them are just too irregularly shaped or have too many obstacles/things that attack you for them to be fun/practical to fight on.

But it would be even better if there was no Sonic.

Captain
Lv 2

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post  uberyoshi Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:56 pm

why dont you try playing as sonic? that way u can get even with all the other sonic users.
uberyoshi
uberyoshi
Admin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down